Generation Teach Summer Academy
Teach Western Mass will be hosting its inaugural Generation Teach
Summer Academy in 2017 in partnership with the Holyoke Public Schools. We are looking for both Teaching Fellows and Professional Teachers!
Western Mass Summer Teaching Fellowship
Generation Teach partners with local schools to provide high school and undergraduate students with high-quality summer teaching experiences to inspire them to pursue careers in urban teaching.
- Our Western MA Summer Teaching Fellowship includes two weeks of intensive training and five weeks of teaching small groups of middle school students.
- Teaching Fellows receive daily coaching and support, as well as a taxable scholarship to offset living expenses.
Professional Teacher Summer Position
Generation Teach, in partnership with Teach Western Mass, also provides Professional Teachers the opportunity to coach, lead and develop the Teaching Fellows during the Summer Academy. There are both full and part-time paid positions available!
- If you love collaborating, learning, and helping others grow, consider coaching this summer. You’ll return to your classroom energized to implement your learning.
- Positions include: Teacher Coaches, Academic Deans, Directors, and Assistant Directors
- You must currently work in a TWM partner school to qualify for these positions.
The final application deadline is May 15th.